Join COWA | Membership Benefits
cowa Membership benefits
Full members have access to and material from New Zealand Grapevine Improvement Group (NZVIG), Wine Institute of New Zealand (WINZ) , New Zealand Grape Growers Council (NZGGC), access to field days, seminars, promotional activities and publications, use of COWA logo, and access to social activities. Full members are entitled to vote, and will be eligible to stand for any election where officers are elected.
Associate members have access to field days, seminars and social activities. Associate members are not eligible to vote or stand for office.
COWA Aims and Objectives include:
- To act as an Association of grape growers and winemakers and other interested persons, who are interested in the growing of grapes, making of wine and associated products
- To provide general advice with regard to grape growing and wine making
- To organise and operate a programme of continuing education for grape growers and wine makers
- To act as a cooperative for the general promotion of Central Otago grapes and wines
- To hold meetings and take action as necessary to meet aims and objects
The association acts as the local organisation of the Wine Institute of New Zealand (WINZ) and the New Zealand Grape Growers Council (Inc),and will assist members in accessing these organisations.